Personal Tax Planning
Individual taxpayers are exposed to a complex web of taxes, especially when investing in businesses, property and more diverse investment strategies.
Planning for your future, retirement and succession also involves intricate considerations where good advice from highly experienced tax specialists is a must.
Everyone has different aspects to their tax affairs, there is no one-size-fits-all approach. We work closely with our clients to help them realise their aspirations with efficient and secure strategies to safeguard wealth.
Areas of particular focus include:
- Income Tax and National Insurance
- Capital Gains Tax planning
- Inheritance Tax strategies
- EIS, SEIS and VCT Investment strategies
- Administration and Estate planning
- The use of Trusts and Settlements
- International tax matters
- Dealing with Tax Enquiries or Investigations
To find out how HURST can help you with any aspects of your personal tax please contact us.