We're experiencing an exceptional period of growth with an ambitious business plan for the future. We're on the look-out for fresh talent to join us in 2021... So if you think you're unlike any other accountant - let us know about it!
Browse our current vacancies below, or send your CV through to Simon.Brownbill@Hurst.co.uk for speculative applications.
- Senior level talent including Partners and Managers - all disciplines, including:
- Business Services (Audit)
- Tax Advisory
- Corporate Finance
- Outsourced Services Management Accountant
- Audit Senior
- Graduate Trainees
What's on offer?
Working with the very best talent and entrepreneurs will give you ample opportunities to grow and develop. For those who want it there are good progression opportunties including equity. In addition, you will receieve:
- A flexible workstyle incorporating Grade A working environment
- Birthdays off (on top of leave allowance)
- Three day Christmas break (on top of leave allowance)
- Option to buy additional holidays
- Group personal pension
- Health cash plan
- Critical illness policy
- Death in service policy
- Christmas savings scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments
- Plenty of firm funded socials
How to apply
To enquire about the vacancies above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For graduate roles, click here.