We're always on the look-out for talented people that will fully embrace our business ethos. Browse our current vacancies below, or send your CV through to Simon.Brownbill@Hurst.co.uk for speculative applications.
TAX ADVISORY MANAGER/SENIOR MANAGER
We are seeking an ambitious, dynamic individual with proven tax advisory and management skills who is looking for a challenging yet rewarding career in a tax advisory focused practice. We are an expanding practice and we would like the person recruited for this position to have the desire to continue their career progression right through to partnership.
- This is a technical role with a high level of client interaction.
- You will provide tax advisory support to the partners, clients and also prospects of the firm.
- You will manage directly, and maintain good relations with, a portfolio of clients.
- The vast majority of your role will involve working on advisory assignments for clients – the compliance aspects of your role will be very limited.
- As part of your continuing development, we would help you establish a network of contacts in order to maintain the firm’s profile with bankers, lawyers, and other professionals.
- You will help to identify cross-selling opportunities by being knowledgeable about client needs and the service offerings of the firm.
- You will help appraise nominated staff and take responsibility for the identification and fulfillment of individual training needs.
- A desire to work with primarily UK based but increasingly international owner-managed businesses with an entrepreneurial bias.
- Proven tax ability including technical competence and identifying key tax issues arising.
- Strong communication skills and natural drive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enabling client relations to be established on a sound footing and a contact base to be built up over time.
- Ability to manage and deliver high-quality special assignments to clients, which can on occasion be time pressured.
- A desire to expand your tax technical knowledge and to apply this in a commercially viable manner.
- A desire to personally grow and develop with a view, in time and with support, to becoming a business winner and partner.
What else is on offer?
- Grade A working environment
- Birthdays off (on top of leave allowance)
- Three day Christmas break (on top of leave allowance)
- Option to buy additional holidays
- Group personal pension
- Health cash plan
- Free parking
- Critical illness policy
- Death in service policy
- Christmas savings scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments
- Plenty of firm funded socials
To apply, contact James.Thompson@hurst.co.uk
GRADUATES - CLICK HERE