Top tax tips for entrepreneurial businesses
Join us at an interactive session for owners and managers of entrepreneurial businesses!
The HURST tax team will discuss the most recent developments businesses should be aware of, including:
- Salary vs dividends: tax planning for value extraction
- Update on the recent changes to National Insurance Contributions
- Tax update on electric vehicles
- Employment related securities and on-line share reporting: the basics
- Deal readiness: how to gear your business up for a sale
- National Minimum Wages: avoid the pitfalls
- Tax Governance and the Corporate Criminal Offence
- R&D claims: could your business be eligible?
We will talk you through the latest changes, and also share our recent experiences in these areas.
We will also use our time together for attendees to share their own experiences, and also to chat through other areas of relevance to entrepreneurial businesses.
Don't miss out! Click the button on the left to sign up today.