Indirect taxes - VAT
VAT can be a complex and time-consuming headache for businesses. The figures involved can also be significant.
For this reason, our clients come to us for practical, clearly presented VAT advice. Our help can range from a short conversation about VAT compliance or the VAT treatment of a particular transaction, through to assistance with mapping out the VAT implications of complex cross-border product flows.
Our VAT compliance services include:
- UK VAT registration assistance, for both UK and non-UK businesses
- Fully outsourced UK VAT compliance
- Practical assistance with securing non-UK VAT registrations in EU territories
- Access to our global network of VAT experts for non-UK VAT compliance outsourcing
Our VAT advisory services include:
- VAT advice on transactions, including VAT due diligence, advice regarding Transfers of Going Concern (“TOGC”), and reviews of legal and contractual documents.
- Assistance with the VAT implications of the provision of goods and services cross border, in particular with regard to EU VAT impacts following the UK’s withdrawal from the EU.
- Ad-hoc advice on a range of VAT issues, including reviews of VAT rating for goods and services.
Get in touch. We will be pleased to help.