Trading internationally can be exciting and hugely rewarding, but it can bring complexity. You will want someone alongside you to help navigate new business landscapes and processes.
At HURST we have an established track record of supporting businesses with their cross-border operations.
- We assist UK businesses with their overseas expansion plans. We help to select the right locations, deal with tax compliance processes, and manage tax costs along the way.
- We ensure business operations are structured to ensure tax efficient investment and profit extraction through the right mix of equity and debt.
- We deal with all complex technical cross-border issues such as deal financing, transfer pricing, interest deductibility, acquisition and disposal structuring, and managing withholding tax processes.
- We assist inbound corporate investors from around the globe establish and expand their UK business. This includes getting tax registrations in place and managing compliance activities.
- We help UK and EU businesses navigate the regulations and practicalities of the new post-Brexit world.
- We link in with our Prime Global partner throughout the world to provide seamless and practical cross-border advice.
HURST has an established track record of supporting businesses... taking problems away from our clients to help them focus on their expansion.
Please get in touch with one of our specialists to discuss your needs.