The Office of Tax Simplification (OTS) has published its first Capital Gains Tax (CGT) report...
Thinking about selling your business?
As an owner-managed business ourselves, we can understand that selling your business is likely to be one of the most important decisions you'll ever make. That's why our award-winning Corporate Finance team will do everything they can to deliver the deal you expect and deserve.
Click here to see some of our latest deals.
It's vital that you begin to plan and prepare for the sale of your business as early as possible, to ensure that when the right time comes, you are able to maximise the value in your business.
Our corporate finance team has significant experience in advising owner-managers on how to position their business for sale. We'll help you consider:
- Is the timing right in your market?
- Are other businesses in your sector being sold?
- What makes your business attractive to acquirers?
- Who could benefit from acquiring your business?
- Are there any acquirers from complementary sectors?
- Who are the key employees in the organisation?
- Are there any issues that could undermine sales value?
Throughout the sales process, we manage all contact with potential acquirers, lawyers, and other advisors - making sure that you are always on the front foot in presentations and negotiations. We do this so that you can get on with running your business, and ensuring that its performance, and therefore value, is maintained.
Without fee or obligation, we can give you an indication of how much your business is worth and what your prospects for a sale might be. Click here.