When making tax payments to HMRC, you are currently only charged a fee if you pay by business...
Our Manchester based transactional tax team works on deals alongside our in house Corporate Finance team or your own appointed advisors to make sure your really do get the very best deal.
Tax plays a crucial role in transactions and can often have a significant impact on the outcome of a deal and in exceeding client's expectations. In order to add real value to transactions, we advise businesses and their owners of the tax implications and opportunities through every stage of a deal.
- Tax advice in relation to structuring transactions
- Negotiating with the other side
- Legal reviews - ensuring documents reflect what is needed for the tax structure
- Due diligence
- Negotiations with HMRC
- Advice for individuals involved in transactions
- Pre-planning - the importance of Entrepreneurs Relief and making the most of it
For informal advice without obligation, call 0161 477 2474 or email Inspired@Hurst.co.uk