This year, we're supporting the Mustard Tree as our chosen charity of the year. One of the challenges that we'll be undertaking is the "Brakes-it Tour De Europe". Last year, we scaled three of the country’s highest mountains. This year, we’ve chosen to up the bar and we’ll be cycling through three different European countries. On 30th June, 15 of our team members will set off on a three day cycle starting in Hull, going through Belgium, Holland, France and back to Belgium.
Take a look at the ground they'll be covering as well as the tough three day agenda they'll be following:
- Friday June 30th: Ferry from Hull to Zeebrugge (PM)
- Saturday July 1st: Zeebrugge to Antwerp (113km)
- Sunday July 2nd: Antwerp to Lille (143km)
- Monday July 3rd: Lille to Zeebrugge (90km)
- Monday July 3rd: Ferry from Zeebrugge to Hull, arriving into Hull Tuesday July 4th
In completing this challenge, we're hoping to raise as much as we can for this great cause. Your help and support is vital for us to reach our target of £7,000 so please help us get there and donate by clicking here.
To find out more about what we'll be doing to raise money for the Mustard Tree, click here.