In the role of an owner manager or financial director of a business, it is vital to keep up to date with latest accounting and tax issues. Keeping on top of all the changes can sometimes be a struggle which is why we provide this half-day training session to provide all the necessary updates.
We will be joined by different specialists who will cover topics including the current economic climate, AEO status, dealing with customer insolvency, EOT's and a financial reporting round-up for the year ahead.
Agenda for the day:
- 8.30am Hot buffet breakfast from the bakery
- 9.00am Daniel Gidney, CEO at Lancashire County Cricket Club: Welcome & introduction
- 9.15am Don Smith, CIO at Brown Shipley: Brexit Britain – what’s in store for the economy?
- 9.45am David Miller, Director at The Customs People: Make the world your oyster - become an authorised economic operator
- 10.15am Jimmy Saunders, Director at Duff & Phelps: Don’t despair in the face of insolvency – risk mitigation and best practice
- 10.45am Liz Gallagher, Associate Tax Partner at HURST: The benefits of going employee-owned – all you need to know about employee ownership trusts
- 11.15am Coffee break
- 11.30am Peter Herbert, Director at Insight Training: Financial reporting round-up – the hot topics for the year ahead
- 1.00pm Networking over soup and sandwich lunch
- 2.00pm Event close