Exit planning is by no means simple which is why we are partnering with NorthEdge to outline what Private Equity investment could mean for you and your business. Despite current uncertainty surrounding Brexit, the M&A market is being heavily influenced by significant capital in the private equity industry meaning there is plenty of cash to support buyouts and development capital deals for attractive businesses.
During this seminar, we will discuss what Private Equity investors look for in businesses and what they can do for you and your business. In recent years, we’ve seen much-improved valuations and Private Equity demand for good businesses. The reasons for this are as follows:
- Private Equity spending has gathered pace
- Competition amongst industry buyers
- Foreign entrants to the UK market
- The current government’s tax policy
- Improved confidence amongst management teams
Whether you’re considering a business sale to a private equity buyer or are seeking development capital, it is fundamental that you understand and consider the key factors that will maximise value as early as possible.
To provide clarity on what the best option is for you, we’ll be hearing from Nigel Barratt - Partner at HURST and Head of Corporate Finance and a representative from NorthEdge Capital - one of Manchester’s premier Private Equity businesses. During this exclusive breakfast seminar, the following topics of discussion will be covered:
- Do I need equity investment?
- The right time to look at exit planning
- Is Private Equity suitable for you?
- Is your business of interest to private equity?
- How to prepare your business for a Private Equity investor
- How Private Equity investors grow value