August 12th, 08:30 - 10:00
Tough economic conditions have always presented opportunities for strong, well run businesses. Attractive funding remains accessible at certain levels.
In this Zoom seminar, experts from HURST Corporate Finance, HSBC and Business Growth Fund (BGF) will provide their thoughts and observations on:
- The current M&A market the impact of Covid-19 to deals and funding appetite.
- The outlook and opportunities for M&A activity later this year and beyond.
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions.
- Nigel Barratt, Head of HURST Corporate Finance
- Pinesh Mehta, Investor at Business Growth Fund
- Sam Roden, HSBC Area Director Business Banking Manchester
To register for this event, please complete the form below.