At the HURST HR Update 2019, we will be joined by HR expert – Jane Caven, MD of Sagegreen Human Resources.
While Brexit continues to dominate the headlines, there are also a number of important employment law developments that HR professionals and business owners alike need to be aware of.
With her wealth of knowledge, Jane will be providing a clear overview of some of the changes we can expect to see in 2019 so you can prepare and plan for what lies ahead. During this seminar, Jane will discuss:
- Post-Brexit immigration rule changes
- Itemised pay statements to workers
- National Minimum Wage increases
- Increased statutory family and sick pay rates
- Parental bereavement leave, and pay
Jane will also be looking a little further ahead into 2020 and will provide an overview on:
- Changes to employer NIC treatment of termination payments
- Requirement to publish family-friendly policies
- Ethnicity pay reporting
- Duty to consider if roles can be carried out flexibly