Employee benefits are a great way for businesses to attract and retain employees, as well as improve retention and enhance staff wellbeing. As the saying goes - "to win in the marketplace, you must first win in the workplace."
An increasing number of businesses are now offering benefits far beyond just a workplace pension in a bid to differentiate themselves from other employers and retain the best talent.
This seminar will aid HR & Finance professionals wanting to learn more about the various benefits available, how they work in practice and how they can improve the productivity of your workforce.
Employee benefits consultant, Alan Makinson of Pareto Financial Planning will be sharing his wealth of knowledge in the area. We will also be joined by Jackie Reynolds of Caboodle Technology - the UK's leading employee benefits provider. Jackie will focus on how you can use employee benefits to increase engagement and boost your employee's wellbeing all whilst giving an overview of the different benefits available.
Focusing on the technical aspect of employee benefits, Alan will address opportunities, potential pitfalls and provide attendees with an update on the industry as a whole.
What’s hot and what’s not in the world of employee benefits
- Industry update
- What’s popular with employees
- What’s popular with employers
Good practice and Governance
- A look at standout cases of good practice
- Alan will provide an insight into the common employee benefit and group pension pitfalls he regularly comes across, and how you can avoid them.
- What can you as employers do to motivate and financially protect your staff and business