The 2020 HR Update provides a full overview of what HR professionals need to know for the year ahead. Join us at this exclusive breakfast briefing with expert guest speaker, Jane Caven, MD at Sagegreen HR.
With over 35 years’ experience of dealing with people matters in organizations within the UK and internationally, Jane is well placed to deliver practical and commercially sound guidance on critical HR matters. As well as reflecting on some of the key highlights of 2019, Jane will also discuss the main changes that will arise in 2020, such as:
- Increase in holiday reference period from 12 weeks to 52 weeks
- Abolition of the Swedish derogation relating to pay for agency workers
- Reduction to the threshold for a request to set up information and consultation arrangements
- Extension of the right to a written statement to all workers
- Change to tax treatment of termination payments above £30,000 introduced
- Parental bereavement leave rights take effect
There will be ample opportunity for Q&A and, If you are a HR professional looking to keep abreast of critical changes, this seminar is not to be missed!