Senior Associate (Management Accountant)
- To prepare year end financial statements and corporation tax returns.
- To prepare management information packs on a monthly or quarterly basis and VAT returns as required for a portfolio of clients.
- To prepare integrated forecasts as required.
- To recommend and implement new accounting systems.
- To train client staff on accounting systems.
- To ensure clients systems are operating at their most efficient.
- To present management information to the client.
- Assisting HOST manager and partners on pitches for new HOST clients.
- To identify opportunities to introduce other Hurst teams to help our clients.
- Develop a personal career plan working with your line manager and meet quarterly to discuss progress.
- Undertake training appropriate to your role, including keeping up-to-date on key accounting packages and other management tools.
- To support and coach the junior members of the HOST team.
- To be highly proficient in the key accounting packages and management tools; Sage 50, Sage 200 (including the stock control module,) Xero (including add-ons), Quickbooks, Sage Forecasting and Microsoft Power BI.
- Highly competent in Microsoft applications – Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to manage own diary and conflicting priorities, whilst maintaining high client care and suggests and encourages new ideas or approaches and drives change.
Sound like the job for you?
Click the Apply now button on the left.
We know our people are our biggest strength, so we always encourage personal development, promoting from within whenever we can. We'll push you to develop your confidence, knowledge and skills, even encouraging you to take a secondment with one of our clients or with one of our fellow Prime Global members.
Working with the very best talent and entrepreneurs will give you ample opportunities to grow and develop. For those who want it there are good progression opportunties including equity. In addition, you will receieve:
- A flexible workstyle and Grade A working environment
- Generous annual leave including a 3-day Christmas shutdown and time off for your birthday
- Ability to buy additional annual leave days
- Christmas saving scheme and group pension plans
- Health cash plan, critical illness and death in service policies
- Regular team social events paid for by us
- Opportunity for travel working with some of our international clients
- ‘Helping Hands’ charity support scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments in our offices