It’s probably reassuring to know that our approach has delivered pretty consistent results over the past 35 years or so. Although we've never really chased the limelight, we have had plenty of causes for celebration in our time.
A growing team, a very long list of happy clients, and plenty of regional and national awards recognition provides a bit of proof in the pudding. Here's a little taste of some of our recent achievements.
- Accountancy Age 2017 Finalist 'Audit Team of The Year'
- Advisory HQ 5-Star Top Accountant in Manchester - 2017
- Accountancy Age 2016 Finalist 'Most innovative firm'
- Accountancy Age 2016 BEST Employer Award
- Advisory HQ 5-Star Top Accountant in Manchester - 2016
- British Accountancy Awards - Finalists in 2011, 2012, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Insider Dealmaker Awards - Winners in 2012 & 2014, and finalists in 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- North West Finance Awards - Finalists in 2013 & 2015
- Manchester Accountancy and Business Awards - Shortlisted in 2016
There's much more too... our Corporate Finance team is recognised as a leading independent regional team in the North-West.
Breaking new ground
We've got a habit of breaking new ground too... we were the first accountancy firm to be given the Committed to Equality award, first firm in the North West to gain ISO 9001 accreditation and winner of the Chartered Institute of Marketing client care award.
Want to know more? We'd love to hear from you. Call 0161 477 2474 or email Inspired@Hurst.co.uk